The Supervisor’s primary purpose is to provide supervisory support for a specific team/account. Provides direction, instructions and guidance to the Team, for achieving a certain goal. An effective leader will know the team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations. Also delivers exceptional, high-touch service assisting customers with customized and high level of customer service including but not limited to cases related to the ACCORHOTELS Program. Also acting as an Agent.
The Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to provide supervisory support for the team:
• Real time schedule adherence monitoring and first point of contact during shift hours
• First point of contact for escalation management or Level 2
• Manage workflow of the team to ensure productivity of the team meets or exceeds standards.
• Responsible for providing an end of shift report of service levels & context, team adherence and other summary items
• Handle special projects and additional responsibilities as needed
Support client and organizational objectives through all customer touch points to the final fulfillment and follow through on the request.
• Meets or exceeds schedule adherence standards to ensure SERVICE LEVELS are achieved.
• Meets or exceeds SERVICE QUALITY expectations through Quality Scores, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, and Customer feedback
• In conjunction with the team, responsible for meeting client’s needs
• The ACCORHOTELS Customer Care Lead will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the customer by meeting pre-determined call center metrics.
• The Lead may be called upon to provide program benefit support
Directly accountable for repeat utilization through the creation and delivery of memorable customer experiences.
They accomplish this through:
• Development and conserve a good relationship with Hotels and Partners
• Building strong teams to support a high-level of Customer Service
• Understanding and expanding on the stated needs of the customer
• Deliver service beyond expectations
• Practicing “no is not an option” in their quest to deliver on the customer’s expectations
• Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team.
• Work closely to assist and Support Manager in the supervision role
Provides valuable insights regarding the customer experience with the broader program and the Customer Care program, through:
• Accurate and complete documentation that feeds our reporting
• Active participation in team meetings
• Provide any training that team members need
• Communicate clear instructions to team members
• Prompt escalation of customer or system issues
• Participates in feedback and design sessions as requested, and proactively provides feedback through regular team meetings and 1:1 meetings
• Contributes to the agent knowledgebase and network
• Providing support and knowledge to assist colleagues on difficult cases
• Required bilingual proficiency (spoken): Polish and/or Italian, English
• Required experience: Hospitality/Hotel: 5 years; Customer Service: 5 Years; supervisory: 3+ years
• High School Diploma or equivalent; Higher Degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
• Flexibility with schedule including evenings and week-end
• Proficient in all standard business tools and applications (Microsoft Office, CRM, browsers, etc.).
• Creativity and problem solving are essential in the fulfillment of this role
• Strong relationship and people skills are a must
• Supervisory experience a plus.
• Proven reliability is essential
• Flexibility with schedule including evenings and weekends i.e Manager’s absence
• Problem solving and decision-making skills, proactive and a good team player
Caractéristiques de l'emploi