We are seeking a dynamic Account Assistant, APAC for our office in Singapore!
The Accountant Assistant, APAC will reports to the APAC Financial Controller. He/she will takes a hands-on approach to the general ledger and intercompany reconciliations across APAC. The financial accountant will also be responsible for much of the day to day accounting operations in Singapore, the deliverable of external suppliers for 3 entities in APAC and will work closely with finance leadership to meet team objectives across APAC.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the general ledger structure in 4 entities in APAC.
- Ensures that all Company accounting transactions comply with the law and support the Company’s compliance requirements in Singapore
- Handles the authorizations of payments for AP vendor invoices/ staff expense claims
- Responsible for the intercompany reconciliations in APAC and the good understanding of the group instructions with the APAC subsidiaries.
- Supports accurate and timely monthly and year-end close.
- To have day to day responsibility for the financial organisation of the company in Singapore, with good relationships with our accounting provider and the HR team.
- Assists finance leadership and other internal business partners with special projects
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the APAC Financial Controller
- Due to visa restrictions, we are unable to provide any work authorization passes (Employment Pass, S-Pass).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce is required
- 3 – 5 years of accounting experience
- Strong account reconciliation skills with high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and accounting systems (Sage Intacct will be advantageous)
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, and a collaborative work style
- Analytical thinker, with strong problem solving skills
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative and is highly motivated to excel
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced entrepreneurial organization
- Good team player to support on-going process change and management reporting
- Have a positive attitude towards challenges, self-motivated and able to work independently
|Job Category||Account Management|