This position will focus on providing exceptional, high-touch service assisting guests who call in for requests during and after their stay at one of our luxury properties. The ideal candidate embraces change, thrives in a call center environment and has experience providing high level customer service by phone. This position is based in our Miami office.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls within a timely manner
- Strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Customer by catering to their needs and expectations.
- Adhere to internal policy in terms of quality and following set deadlines
- In parallel, you will develop in-depth knowledge of different aspect of the product and liaise with internal services on behalf of our members.
- Identify customer needs, provide personalized recommendations and reasonable solutions.
- Sharing insight/feedback received through interactions with the Customer members to the Manager.
- Utilize Company’s primary delivery channels to fulfill phone, email, and web requests.
- Adhere to PCI compliance standards.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese & English
- Previous experience within a call center environment and/or in the financial, hospitality, travel or tourism industry
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Flexibility with regards to work schedule including weekends
- Passion for delivering exceptional service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as written language proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese and English
- Problem solving and decision making skills, proactive and a good team player
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
- Possess an exemplary positive attitude; is passionate about offering unparalleled customer service
- Excellent phone manner and written communication style
- Proficient in MS Office, email applications, and Internet browsers
- Excellent organizational skills
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
|Job Category||Account Management, Concierge|