You will join a dynamic team, eager to offer a service that meets the highest expectations of our premium clients.
The Employee Loyalty Call Center Concierge is responsible for fielding and fulfilling personal and professional requests from the onsite clients and corporate employees, including making arrangements and reservations.
- You will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Client by providing service beyond expectations.
- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service.
- You will be responsible for taking care of our clients’ requests, catering to their needs and expectations and respecting internal policies.
- Follow up on services rendered and document all request activity to assure client satisfaction.
- Arrange activities (dining tours, travel, entertainment, accommodations, rentals, gifts, sporting events, transportation) and provide information, ticketing, and reservations for clients.
- Participate in achieving team goals and offer support to teammates whenever necessary.
- Create and run reports daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Perform internet research to fulfill client requests.
- Adhere to PCI compliance, attendance and punctuality standards.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service or call center operations:
- Passion for delivering exceptional service consistently
- Educated to degree level is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
- Possess an exemplary positive attitude and professionalism
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiently handle internet navigation and research
BENEFITS and PERKS
- Eligible for healthcare
- Monday-Friday shifts
- Plus paid time-off/paid holidays
- Access to AccorGroup’s employee benefits such as discounted travel, accommodation, dining.
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|