We are seeking a Lifestyle Consultant (Night Shift) for our office in Hong Kong.
- Servicing APAC customers through various delivery channels (via phone, email, and web requests) to meet or exceed client objectives of utilization, brand recognition, and customer loyalty.
- Understands the culture and needs of the customer to be able to speak to and fulfil their requests
- Researches, recommends, and fulfils on customer requirements.
- An excellent knowledge of luxury brands and desire to keep up to date with the latest developments / events.
- Provide Program Benefit Support, delivering on client value propositions while providing a seamless customer service experience when dealing with other departments.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
Lifestyle Concierge’s Profile:
- Related experience within the retail or luxury travel industry, with a large hospitality chain or luxury brand is a plus.
- Experience booking travel arrangements in a corporate environment or relevant customer service experience working a contact centre environment is a plus.
- Fluent spoken and written English & Mandarin a must.
- Previous experience working with VIP clientele is an advantage.
- Well-travelled, both domestically & internationally is preferred.
- Familiarity with the luxury market, either professionally or through personal experience.
- Understands and is able to book all travel components including but not limited to airfare, accommodation and transportation is desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills, demonstrates high attention to detail.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information, proficient in collecting and researching information, uses intuition and experience to complement information.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyses information skilfully, work well independently & in group problem solving situations.
- Respects business ethics and integrity, impeccable professionalism.