We are seeking a professional Concierge to work full-time in the Boston, MA area to provide service to our client members. The Corporate Concierge will focus on fielding and fulfilling personal and professional requests from corporate employees, including travel/destination management, and dining/entertainment arrangements.
• The Corporate Concierge will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Client by providing service beyond expectations.
• Help maintain existing business and grow business relationships.
• Participate in achieving team goals and offer support to teammates whenever necessary.
• Document activities and provide consistent updates to clients.
• Maintain professional communication with client and vendors using approved communication channels.
• 2+ years in Customer Service required, Travel, Tourism and/or Hospitality background preferred
• Passion for delivering exceptional service consistently
• Ability to work effectively within a diverse team and in a detailed expeditious manner under pressure.
• Problem solving and decision-making skills, proactive and a good team player
• Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
• Possess an exemplary positive attitude; is passionate about offering unparalleled customer service
• Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook), and Internet browsers
• Excellent organizational skills
BENEFITS and PERKS
Eligible for healthcare
Plus paid time-off/paid holidays
Access to AccorGroup’s employee benefits such as discounted travel, accommodation, dining.
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|