We are looking for a reliable corporate concierge to work on site based in CUPERTINO, CA providing administrative services. In this role, you will be responsible for fielding and fulfilling personal errand requests. The ideal candidate will be a friendly, efficient and trustworthy individual able to provide clients with a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. The goal is to contribute to overall pleasant customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
- You will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Client by providing service beyond expectations.
- Run errands off-site, such as shopping, taking client cars for service, waiting in client homes for vendors, pet care, and more.
- Position requires travel in the assigned city and surrounding areas. Mileage will be reimbursed. Reliable transportation is required.
- You will be responsible for taking care of our clients’ requests, catering to their needs and expectations and respecting internal policies.
- Follow up on services rendered and document all request activity to assure client satisfaction.
- Participate in achieving team goals and offer support to teammates whenever necessary.
- Adhere to company and client procedures and policies
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Passion for and demonstrated proficiency in delivering exceptional service consistently
- Familiarity with the assigned City/surrounding area
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and reliable transportation
- Must be comfortable driving clients’ vehicles
- College degree and/or previous experience in Hospitality, Customer Service, or Travel and Tourism industry is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
- Possess an exemplary positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.