Temporary Assignment 4-6 Weeks in August, 2019
**Applications without a COVER LETTER will NOT be considered**
John Paul is revolutionizing loyalty by reconnecting brands with their clients and companies with their employees. Our customer and employee loyalty programs encompass a wide range of solutions including Concierge Services, Travel Services, Event Management and unique Customer Engagement Strategies, delivered through phone, email, SMS, Chat and Digital channels. John Paul is part of Accor Group, worldwide leader in hospitality. To read and learn more about John Paul, visit our website at www.johnpaul.com.
Thanks to our dedicated employees at the forefront and behind the scenes, we continue to excel as a global leader in concierges services by delivering impeccable service and innovative products, and we’re looking for a TEMP Corporate Concierge to help fulfill that.
The Employee Loyalty Corporate Concierge is responsible for fielding and fulfilling a wide range of personal and professional requests from our onsite and/or virtual corporate employees for this client account. Duties include extensive travel planning., event tickets, gift/restaurant recommendations and onsite services coordination. Must be energetic, polished and creative. This position reports directly to the Account Manager. The concierge will be stationed at our client site in Bethesda, MD. A flex 9/80 work schedule is followed with every other Friday off and a 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.schedule.
Timely and regular attendance is an expectation of performance for this position. Must have reliable transportation. You will handle a wide range of personal/business requests for employees, market services onsite in accordance with client guidelines, cultivate professional relationships with client contact, document all request activity, participate in achieving team goals and offer team support whenever necessary. Must be able to work in a detailed expeditious manner under pressure in the client’s environment. Maintain up-to-date information in client’s profile as well as vendor information. Thoroughly track client’s request in database and provide numerous options for clients. Work as a member of the team to provide the client with “service beyond expectations.” Continue to effectively market the service to acquire and maintain customers.
Monthly responsibilities – Meet established goals for request fulfillment and data entry in CRM tool. Follow-up with client upon completion of requests to promote positive survey results.
- 4 + years in travel planning position with emphasis on customer service required.
- Travel agent, concierge, and/or hospitality background preferred. Strong computer skills including strong Internet research.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills to include: PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills, listening, exceptional customer service, customer focus, action-oriented, savvy, poise.
- Demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with strong interpersonal and excellent organization skills.
- High energy individual who like challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be resourceful with attention to detail.
- You must possess decision making and problem-solving skills and a passion for delivering superior customer service at all times, including high volume periods and be able to multi-task and maintain calm professionalism even during stressful situations.
- Provide account coverage in manager’s absence.
- Constantly meets performance benchmarks in all areas.
- Proficient in handling individual leisure travel vacations and packages
- Must be able to handle extensive travel requests, short and long
- Knowledge of online booking tools
- International and domestic destination experience preferred
John Paul is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage all qualified people to apply.
We ask that you prepare a brief statement answering the following inquiry. Why would this position be a great fit/opportunity for you? Punctuality is important in this position, required to start at 8:00am promptly. Tell us about a time your punctuality or attendance impacted your work.
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|