We are seeking professionals with concierge and/or travel arrangement experience to provide service to our client members from our Tele-Center in Toronto, Ontario.
Do you have experience in Travel Arrangements and/or Contact/Call Center?
Are you fully bilingual in French and English? And willing to work weekends with two consecutive days off per week?
The Travel Concierge will focus on providing exceptional, high-touch service assisting customers who call in for: travel arrangements, dining, event planning, research, personal services and beyond. The ideal candidate embraces change, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has experience providing high level customer service by phone.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• The concierge will strive to meet or exceed client objectives of utilization, brand recognition, and customer loyalty. Leverages John Paul networks and expertise to the benefit of the customer. Exceeds the expectations of the clients by creating and building experiences that leverage direct/personal knowledge of the client’s personality and desires.
• The concierge also researches, recommends, and fulfills on customer requirements.
• Provide Program Benefit Support, delivering on the client value proposition; process redemption and statement credits.
• Develop personal and diverse relationships within the travel, dining, luxury goods, and services industries.
• Sharing insight/feedback received through interactions with the client members to the Manager.
• Utilize primary delivery channels are phone, email, and web requests.
•Minimum 1 year experience within a call center environment preferably for a financial services organization, a luxury brand, or a travel services provider ; or travel and hospitality experience required;
• Must be proficient at communicating verbally and in writing both English and French Canadian;
• Have flexibility in work schedule to work weekends with two consecutive days off per week.
• Ability to seamlessly handle multiple requests via incoming phone calls ;
• Possess an exemplary positive attitude; is passionate about offering unparalleled customer service and excels in maintaining excellent associate relations ;
• Excellent phone manner and written communication style ;
• Proficient in MS Office, email applications, and Internet browsers ;
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be authorized to work in Canada
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|
|Canadian Work Authorization||Mandatory|