ABOUT JOHN PAUL
John Paul is the leader as a global loyalty group powered by premium Concierge services. We help our clients to generate proximity with every customer and employee.
From designing the customer journey to creating bespoke affinity programs, we offer a unique 360-degree approach to elaborate premium relationship and membership strategies worldwide.
Expert in driving long-term customer engagement, John Paul reinvented one of the most beautiful jobs in the world, that of a grand hotel Concierge equipped with the latest tools from the digital revolution, creating the Enhanced Concierge.
With over 1,000 employees spread over the five continents, patented technological tools, and an exclusive partners network, we offer organizations the best service experience for their most valuable targets 24/7.
You will be taking care of our customer’s requests, catering to their needs and expectations and respecting internal policy in terms of quality and following set deadlines.
In parallel, you will develop in-depth knowledge of different aspect of the product and liaise with internal services on behalf of our members.
You will be in charge of managing the analysis of customer needs, giving personalized advice, providing recommendations and solutions.
You will centralize issues brought up by our customers, will analyse the processes and procedures and will make proposals aiming to improve them.
You will join a young and dynamic team who provides an exceptional service.
Educated to degree level, the ideal candidate needs to have :
– 1 year experience minimum as a customer advisor;
– Excellent relational abilities in order to interact in a professional way with his various interlocutors
– Passion for delivering exceptional service
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as written language proficiency
– Problem solving and decision making skills, proactive and a good team player
– Ability to work with autonomy
– Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
– Required bilingual proficiuency (spoken) : Polish and English
The position is immediately available in Lisbon, Oeiras
The Customer service is open from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm (Lisbon time) Monday to Saturday
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|