We are seeking a dynamic Human Resources Administrator for our office in Sydney!
Our Human Resources Administrator will report to the Director of Talent and Culture, APAC based in Singapore and Director of Operations based in Sydney.
You will support the human resources department by recruiting applicants within the APAC region; assist in preparing payroll on a fortnightly basis; inducting new employees; maintaining HR databases; and providing administrative support to all operational functions. This is a highly autonomous role that requires excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to get your foot in the door of a fast-paced, exciting industry, please apply now!
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related enquiries.
- Support the Finance team in administering payroll, bonuses and leave applications.
- Strong focus on administrative tasks.
- Managing the end-to-end employee life cycle.
- Performing induction and onboarding for new hires.
- Recruitment: Updating job descriptions, posting job ads, shortlisting and screening applicants, notifying existing staff of internal opportunities
- Maintaining employee records, and updating the ADP HRIS and payroll databases.
- Prepare and update HR policies and procedures.
- Process employees’ requests and be able to interpret modern awards
- Assist with performance management, handling grievances
- Lead the Employee Engagement Committee in scheduling monthly social events
- Basic HR reporting for internal communications: Headcount, FTE, absenteeism
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must already have work authorization in Australia.
- Previous HR assistant/administrator experience preferred (minimum 6 months)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of Australian employment law and modern awards.
- ADP or general payroll experience strongly preferred.
- Manage the end to end recruitment processes highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; communicates clearly and articulately.
- Strong numerical abilities.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail.
- High level of active listening.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Respects business ethics and integrity.
- Cultural fit with organizational values.
- Available immediately to start work, will have an added advantage.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5 weeks annual leave + leave loading
- Access to AccorGroup’s employee benefits such as discounted travel, accommodation, dining.
- Excellent CBD location close to Pitt St mall
|Job Category||Talent & Culture|