We are seeking customer service professionals who are passionate about luxury, excellence and customer advocacy. You will be the voice of our customers through your commitment to providing outstanding customer service and offering resolutions.
This is an opportunity for those with the ability to deliver high-quality customer experience via phone and online in a contact center environment.
- Receive and process customers’ requests on any contact channel available to customers, including phone, emails and live chats.
- Proactively contribute to sales by advising customers on product and service offers and their availability
- Place orders by phone or assist customers to place their orders online
- Handle customer orders validation and follow-up with other internal Departments or contractors
- Handle aftersales requests and complaints from start to finish
- Actively report to management any service issue to contribute to product & service improvement
- Be an ambassador to the leading luxury company in the world
- Participate in client campaigns
- Perform these actions in accordance with the call guides and procedures that are given during the briefings and training sessions.
- Previous experience and a working knowledge of Contact Center/Customer Care environment preferred
- Prior Luxury environment and/or retail experience a plus
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills, phone etiquette and advanced speech required in English.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our client’s brands’ history, product offerings, and communications/advertising programs and service processes
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, phone etiquette and advanced speech
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task while being detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, email applications, Internet browsers and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player who able to develop great relations with co-workers
- Ability to commit to work schedule and follow time and attendance policy
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.