ABOUT JOHN PAUL
John Paul is the leader as a global loyalty group powered by premium Concierge services. We help our clients to generate proximity with every customer and employee.
From designing the customer journey to creating bespoke affinity programs, we offer a unique 360-degree approach to elaborate premium relationship and membership strategies worldwide.
Expert in driving long-term customer engagement, John Paul reinvented one of the most beautiful jobs in the world, that of a grand hotel Concierge equipped with the latest tools from the digital revolution, creating the Enhanced Concierge.
With over 1,000 employees spread over the five continents, patented technological tools, and an exclusive partners network, we offer organizations the best service experience for their most valuable targets 24/7.
The corporate concierge will strive to meet or exceed client objectives of utilization, brand recognition, and customer loyalty. Leverages John Paul networks and expertise to the benefit of the customer. Exceeds the expectations of the clients by creating and building experiences that leverage direct/personal knowledge of the client’s personality and desires.
– The corporate concierge also researches, recommends, and fulfills on customer requirements.
– Develop personal and diverse relationships within the travel, dining, luxury goods, and services industries.
– Sharing insight/feedback received through interactions with the client members to the Manager.
– Primary delivery channels are phone, email, chat and web requests.
Educated to degree level, the ideal candidate needs to have:
– Minimum 2 years’ experience within a call center environment preferably for a luxury brand, or a travel services provide
– Travel and hospitality experience required (but not necessarily within a call center environment)
– Flexibility with regards to work schedule – We are open 24/7 and 365 days a year
– Ability to seamlessly handle multiple requests via incoming phone calls
– Possess an exemplary positive attitude; is passionate about offering unparalleled customer service and excels in maintaining excellent associate relations
– Excellent phone manner and written communication style
– Proficient in MS Office, email applications, and Internet browsers
– Excellent organizational skills
– Must be bilingual in both French and English
The candidate must be authorized to work in Portugal.
Working hours: from 8:30 pm to 6:30 am.
The position is available starting on June 2019 in Lisbon.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference REF: NCONC JP 06/2019_PT
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|