We are seeking a qualified Operations Manager (Call Center) for our office in Singapore!
The position is the central contact point in coordinating the Concierges line of business and interacting with a key third party account, ensuring the business units are operating at optimal efficiency and client requirements and service levels are met.
The Operations Manager position will ensure that the Concierges/Agents and Team Leaders are prepared and knowledgeable to deliver on clients’ product and service offerings, engaged through transparent communication and understanding of expectations – delivering a customer centric environment and encouraging individuals to strive for service beyond expectations.
- Responsible for operation recruitment, onboarding and all day to day operational issues
- Train, coach and develop Concierges and Team Leaders
- Build and strengthen relationship with the client, customers and suppliers
- Oversee activities directly related to services provided, seek continuous improvement in terms of quality, performance and individual’s skills.
- Recognize and reward appropriate behavior and identify areas of required improvement
- Support the Operations Director in communicating strategy, implementation and new procedure changes to the team, as well as updating any changes to suppliers
- Adhere and lead by example with all compliance and PCI requirements to ensure greater customer experience beyond expectations, ensure the highest level of accuracy and attention to details in all oral and written communications.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to conduct or coordinate product training/briefing sessions to ensure that team members are updated with the latest initiatives and product features
- Provide monthly management reports as required (Kudos, escalations and trend analysis, etc.)
- Provide feedback to Concierges Agents/Team Leaders on quality case management and customer complaints, encourage the development of company core values that creates a culture of exceptional service delivery and improves staff retention rates.
- Provide feedback to the Training and Quality Manager to support people development
- Final point of contact in escalation management; collaborate with operations on executing resolutions and update service quality training and service quality performance assessment for future mitigation
- Assist in the development of training curricula and support materials, using a variety of tools makes recommendations to assist training gaps and opportunities.
- Program Management: Build and maintain a strong connection to program execution, through client and vendor product and service offering management.
- Creative and proactive program management and marketing services are the differentiators of John Paul
- Participating in the client sales process by suggesting appropriate client solutions based on industry and client experience
- Defining and delivering program enhancement strategies that differentiate client loyalty programs and deliver incremental revenue for John Paul and its Clients while simultaneously increasing usage and retention levels
- Participate in developing client based service quality standards; participate in call listening sessions; identify opportunities to improve the program and benefits
- Consolidate and provide ongoing program updates (Client and Vendors’ service product offering) and accurate information to the service quality & training manager
- Creating new service offering suggestions that address client business objectives
- Analyzing the financial services marketplace to identify opportunities for program differentiation and revenue growth
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Experience working in a multicultural or global environment is a plus
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of customer service with a premium brand or service
- Self-starter, entrepreneurially-minded individual who has at least 5 years of experience in the hospitality, luxury goods, concierge, travel, financial services or related service business – particularly with client services and strategic management and has an early background in sales, business development or tactical marketing
- Proven project management skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, can work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have a strong track record of management and be viewed as a “mentor”, exceptional level of personal and professional integrity
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a senior leadership role; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to negotiate with Vendors to ensure the best outcome for the customer and business
- Strong grasp of phone based and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Up to date coordination of client and vendors product and service offering
- Successful mitigation and resolution of escalation
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-pacing work environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office and internet research skills