John Paul’s customer loyalty programs encompass a wide range of solutions including Concierge Services, Travel Services, Event Management, and unique Customer Engagement Strategies, delivered through personal concierge services, phone, email, SMS, Chat and Digital channels. We are the “secret agents” behind many of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies, acting in a “white-labeled” fashion in order to drive value for each brand. John Paul is part of Accor Hotels Group. Read more about John Paul at www.johnpaul.com.
We are looking for reliable assistants to provide outstanding customer service in the following cities:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Los Angeles, CA
- Ridgecrest, CA
- Washington, DC
In this role, you will be responsible for fielding and fulfilling personal errand requests. The position will start at a few hours per week, but we expect the hours to grow as you develop client relationships.
- You will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Client by providing service beyond expectations.
- Run errands off-site, such as shopping, taking client cars for service, waiting in client homes for vendors, pet care, and more. Position requires travel in the assigned city and surrounding areas. Mileage will be reimbursed. Reliable transportation is required.
- You will be responsible for taking care of our clients’ requests, catering to their needs and expectations and respecting internal policies.
- Follow up on services rendered and document all request activity to assure client satisfaction.
- Participate in achieving team goals and offer support to teammates whenever necessary.
- Adhere to company and client procedures and policies, including Dress Code, Attendance and Punctuality.
- Professional demeanor, a strong background in and commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior customer service/assistant experience preferred
- Familiarity with the hiring city/surrounding area
- Passion for and demonstrated proficiency in delivering exceptional service consistently
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and reliable transportation
- Must be comfortable driving client vehicles
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
John Paul is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage all qualified people to apply.
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|