We are seeking a Service & Quality Trainer for our office in Singapore!
The Service & Quality Trainer primary function is to plan, co-coordinate and lead training and staff development programs for the business utilising internal resources. The role will partner directly with the Management Team to ensure all service levels are met, which include but is not limited to:
- Develop and facilitate training to new and existing employees for all APAC based clients
- Monitor and report on individual and team performance to management
- Drive a customer service focus with the ability to pass on best practice knowledge to the team
- Lead service quality evaluations through call and fulfillment monitoring and scoring.
- Identify areas for improvement and provide solutions
- Participating/hosting weekly Quality Assurance Meetings and Training Metrics review meetings with Clients and JP leadership.
- Directly liaise with the Training & Quality Manager APAC for visibility to all training, quality and people requirements across the APAC region. Develop and facilitate ongoing training to further enhance the knowledge and expertise of all concierges, based on observations, metrics and trends.
- Accurate and timely documentation of quality & training material
- Ensure that all staff are trained in effective techniques for new employees’ orientation, on-the-job training, health and safety practices, management development, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, best practices and technologies.
- Active participation in team meetings and client visits
- Ensure training and quality is aligned with the current business strategy
- Should be either Singapore citizen or Singapore PR
- Minimum of 3 years experience in customer service in a call centre environment
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business or Travel & Tourism
- Ability to converse in Mandarin or Malay will be added advantage.
|Job Category||Operations, Talent & Culture|