We are seeking experienced Bilingual Customer Care Agent for Social Media to provide service to our customers who require assistance with their requests via phone, email, web forms, channels Facebook, Twitter using the platform Hootsuite and Reclame Aqui. This position will focus on providing exceptional, high-touch service assisting customer’s requests before, during and after their stay at one of our properties. The ideal candidate embraces change, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has experience providing high level customer service.
• The Customer Care Agent for Social Media will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Customer by catering to their needs and expectations.
• The Customer Care Agent for Social Media respects internal policy in terms of quality and following set deadlines.
• In parallel, you will develop in-depth knowledge of different aspect of the product and liaise with internal services on behalf of our members.
• You will be in charge of managing the analysis of customer needs, giving personalized advice, providing recommendations and solutions.
• Sharing insight/feedback received through interactions with the Customer members to the Manager.
• Primary delivery channels are phone, email, web requests, Hootsuite for Facebook, Twitter and Reclame Aqui
• Handling complains with caution and reporting to Management and Level 2
• Extra care with all answers posted on Social Media, including a high quality vocabulary and perfect spelling.
• Oversee all the complaints and reporting all sensitive cases including the Scores to the Manager
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Customer Care Agent
• Hospitality experience preferred
• Flexibility with regards to work schedule
• Passion for delivering exceptional service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as written language proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese
• Problem solving and decision making skills, proactive and a good team player
• Ability to work with autonomy
• Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
• Possess an exemplary positive attitude; is passionate about offering unparalleled customer service
• Excellent phone manner and written communication style
• Proficient in MS Office, email applications, and Internet browsers
• Excellent organizational skills
Full-Time positions are eligible for healthcare benefits, hotel perks and more.
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
|Job Category||Account Management, Concierge|