We are looking for a travel specialist, who is passionate about creating traveling experiences. You will manage and fulfill travel request made for business or holiday and you will provide tourism related services.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional, high touch service assisting customers who call in for: travel arrangements including flights, hotel, cruises, vehicle rental, and beyond.
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them with appropriate information to their request, but not limited to destination, transportation mode, dining, entertainment, hotel and more.
- Researches, recommends, and fulfills on customer requirements.
- Develop professional and diverse relationships within the travel, dining, luxury goods, and services industries.
- Sharing insight/feedback received through interactions with the client members to the Manager.
- Provide customer service through various delivery channels.
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple requests via incoming phone calls
- Follow company PCI Compliance standards, workplace security, attendance and punctuality policy.
You will join a dynamic team, eager to offer a service that meets the highest expectations of our premium customers.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a travel agency or travel call center
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and advanced speech
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to be organized, reliable and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills in SalesForce, Microsoft Office applications, email applications, Internet browsers and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
- Ability to commit to work schedule and follow time and attendance policy
- Flexibility to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends. We are open 24/7 and 365 days a year.
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf