We are looking for a reliable virtual concierge to provide outstanding customer service to our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for fielding and fulfilling personal errand requests in the Boston, MA area.
- You will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Client by providing service beyond expectations.
- Run errands off site, such as shopping, taking client cars for service, waiting in client homes for vendors, pet care, and more.
- Position requires travel in assigned city and surrounding areas. Mileage will be reimbursed. Reliable transportation is required.
- You will be responsible for taking care of our clients’ requests, catering to their needs and expectations and respecting internal policies.
- Follow up on services rendered and document all request activity to assure client satisfaction.
- Participate in achieving team goals and offer support to teammates whenever necessary.
- Adhere to company and client procedures and policies, including Dress code, Attendance and punctuality.
- Professional demeanor, strong background in and commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior customer service / assistant experience preferred
- Familiarity with the hiring city/surrounding area
- Passion for and demonstrated proficiency in delivering exceptional service consistently
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and reliable transportation
- Must be comfortable driving client vehicles
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|