We are looking for a Virtual Travel Specialist with great enthusiasm for researching travel experiences.
In this role you will have the opportunity to provide travel research to our client members and operational research to internal staff. The travel specialist will focus on providing exceptional, high-touch service to clients in travel/destination management, dining/entertainment arrangements, gift-buying, meeting/party/special event planning, and much more. The ideal candidate embraces change, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has experience providing high-level customer service, thorough and accurate internet research, and professional presentation of information.
The travel specialist will work virtually and based in Boston. This position will report directly to the Call Center Manager.
- The virtual travel specialist will strive to exceed client objectives of utilization, brand recognition, and service beyond expectation. Leverage company networks, vendors, and expertise to the benefit of the customer. Exceeds the expectations of the clients by creating and building experiences that leverage direct/personal knowledge of the client’s personality and desires.
- Researches, recommends, and fulfills based on customer requirements.
- Provide Program Benefit Support, delivering on the client value proposition.
- Deliver exceptional client experience/service while mindful of fiscal responsibility.
- Sharing insight/feedback received through interactions with the client members to the Manager.
- Primary delivery channels are phone, email, and web requests.
- Fielding and fulfilling personal errand requests.
- Adheres to account program rules and requirements.
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and reliable transportation.
- Must be comfortable driving client vehicles.
- Adheres to all company invoicing and reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Adheres to company PCI Compliance requirements, workplace security, attendance and punctuality policy.
•Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
• Previous experience in Travel/Destination Management preferred
• Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc.)
• Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
• Concierge or event planning experience preferred.
• Accountability and ownership of assigned projects and requests.
• Ability to seamlessly handle multiple requests.
• Possess an exemplary positive attitude; is passionate about offering unparalleled customer service and excels in maintaining excellent associate relations.
• Excellent phone manner and written communication style.
• Proficient in MS Office, email applications, and Internet browsers
• Excellent organizational skills
• Outstanding follow-up skills
BENEFITS and PERKS
- Eligible for healthcare
- Weekends off
- Plus paid time-off/paid holidays
- Access to AccorGroup’s employee benefits such as discounted travel, accommodation, dining.
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer– Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Concierge, Operations|