WHAT ARE WE MOST PROUD OF? THE COMMITMENT OF EACH EMPLOYEE TO A DYNAMIC
BUSINESS WHERE EVERYONE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW AND DEVELOP. JOHN PAUL IS
NOT JUST CONCERNED ABOUT THE WELLBEING OF ITS MEMBERS AND CLIENTS, BUT EQUALLY
THAT OF OUR EMPLOYEES.
Above all else, working for John Paul means belonging to a special business culture. John Paul was developed and continues to grow by relying on the talented men and women who make up the company. The human resources policy of John Paul seeks diversity, communication, and shared values.
The corporate culture of John Paul encourages personal initiative, independence, and creativity while promoting the exchange and sharing of experience at all levels. John Paul is committed to three priorities to attract and retain top talent:
- A participative management style that allows everyone to express himself and take part in building the business
- The diversity of skills, origins, and cultures, which is a source of value and growth
- A concern for each employee’s personal development, resulting in career opportunities for all employees, both in France and internationally.
SHARING COMPANY VALUES
John Paul was born out of the driving impulse of a passionate entrepreneur who firmly believed that service would become the key factor in customer relations. The company has succeeded in taking the traditional art of private concierge service and adapting it to business. The John Paul B2B2C model is based on a culture of service, demanding results and a complete commitment to quality. The following values are shared by all employees:
- Leadership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Group commitment and team spirit
- Sense of ethics and mutual trust
THE LIFE OF THE ENTERPRISE
John Paul is a big family; we share and collaborate regularly. Here are some examples :
- The Renaud Tuesdays : at the initiative of a concierge, Renaud, employees gather for a friendly dinner outside the office every first Tuesday of the month. John Paul helps finance the event.
- The Wednesday Morning Breakfast : every Wednesday morning, we offer the employees breakfast in the kitchen for a mid-week break.
- The JP Day : Once a year, John Paul holds its annual event--a day of team-building and an evening which often lasts till dawn!
- The JP Running : for the athletes among us, John Paul organizes coaching sessions to prepare for wellknown races in Paris.
- And more, depending on the season and the occasion!